Make an Eggnog White Russian cocktail by mixing eggnog, vodka, and Kahlua. It is a quick, easy, and festive holiday drink recipe! The only difference between this recipe and a classic White Russian is that you will use eggnog in place of the cream.
Why this recipe works:
This Russian Eggnog cocktail fits the bill when it comes to both easy and delicious.
Did you know... A White Russian isn't actually a Russian drink, but got its name because its star boozy ingredient is vodka which everyone associates with Russia.
A typical white Russian is equal parts vodka, coffee liquor, and cream. For this recipe, all you have to do is swap the cream with eggnog and you have the easiest, most delicious, festive holiday cocktail!
How to make a White Russian with eggnog:
- This drink is easy because you start with an old fashioned glass with ice.
- Then you just pour in the vodka, Kahlua, and eggnog. Easy!
- To mix it up, all one has to do is swirl it around in the glass.
Other festive holiday drink and cocktail recipes:
You'll definitely want to make these tasty liquid concoctions:
- Spiced Apple Prosecco
- Sparkling Cranberry Rosé
- Caramel Apple Pie Shot Recipe
- Orange Cranberry Prosecco
- Cranberry Martini
- Cranberry Vodka Screwdriver Drink Recipe
- Maple Bourbon Apple Cider
- Cranberry Fizz
- Pomegranate Vodka Punch
- Pomegranate Cosmopolitan
- Pomegranate Whiskey Sour
- Slow Cooker Berry Cider
If you’ve made this or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out. I love hearing from my readers!
- 1 ounce coffee liquor (I used Kahlua)
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces eggnog
- A pinch of freshly ground nutmeg
- In an old fashioned glass with ice, add vodka and coffee liquor. Top with eggnog. Add a pinch of ground nutmeg. Enjoy!
This recipe was originally published in September 2019 and has been updated with helpful information, ingredient and process photos, as well as recipe tips. Don't worry - the recipe hasn't changed!