This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Cranberry Brie Bites are an easy three-ingredient appetizer that are perfect for holiday parties.
Warm and delicious – everyone will love them! This time of year is all about holiday togetherness, and to me that means spending time with friends and family and enjoying fantastic food, drink, music, and memories. This, along with Cranberry Fruit Dip and Caramelized Onion Baked Brie en Croûte, is one of my favorite holiday appetizers!
Cranberry Brie Bites might just be the best appetizer recipe out there. Three simple ingredients, including cranberry sauce which is best made from fresh cranberries, double cream brie, and buttery crescent roll dough, make this two-bite appetizer a tasty treat that everyone will love.
But what good is tasty food at a holiday gathering if you don’t have the perfect drinks to serve with it? When I think of holiday entertaining, I always think of delicious appetizers and things like hot apple cider, spiked eggnog, and various cocktails.
If you’re looking for an easy appetizer to share this holiday season, these Cranberry Brie Bites are a great choice. It’s always fun to try new and share traditional ways of experiencing the holidays this season.
I had such a great time hosting our first annual holiday party in our new home this year.
Cranberry Brie Bites
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces brie
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce see link on how to make your own in recipe notes!
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Prepare a large baking sheet by lining with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Roll out cresent roll dough into a single sheet, ensuring all seams have been pinched together for a tight seal, into a shape that is about 12″ long and 8″ wide. Cut dough into 24 equal sized squares using a 6×4 grid.
- To prepare bites, add a small cube of brie (about one cubic centimeter in size) and a small scoop of cranberry sauce (about 1/2 teaspoon) to the center of each square of dough. Bring opposite corners of the dough to the center and pinch in the middle.
- Bake in preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown. The cheese may melt out of some, but you can easily scoop it back in when the appetizers or hot, or serve as is. They will be eaten either way!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.