Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipes are tasty appetizers that are made of a few ingredients and take just minutes to prepare. Everyone loves an easy fruit dip!
Cream cheese fruit dips are a lightly sweet and fluffy dip you'll love! These easy fruit dips range from seasonal appetizers to recipes that work year round.
I find them highly addictive, so if you ever set out a fruit dip with cream cheese at a party, you might want to make sure I've eaten dinner first if I'm invited!
Seriously, my sister-in-law brought Cheesecake Fruit Dip to Thanksgiving once - it's a cream cheese marshmallow fruit dip with a hint of almond extract, and I must have eaten half of it.
How do you make cream cheese fruit dip?
- One thing all fruit dip with cream cheese recipes have in common is, you guessed it, the cream cheese. In order to make your dip extra smooth and luscious, ensure your cream cheese is softened, or at room temperature, before mixing.
- You'll want to use a stand mixer or a hand mixer in order to fully incorporate all of your ingredients.
- These are super easy fruit dip ideas because they don't require baking, just a few minutes and often just a handful of ingredients.
- Most fruit dip recipes that use cream cheese are sweetened using sugar, honey, maple syrup, etc. Especially tasty are cream cheese fruit dips with brown sugar. They are also usually thinned out until a desired consistency is reached using ingredients like heavy whipping cream or milk.
- Fruit dips can also be served with cookies or even a salty savory option like pretzels.
- Additional flavors and textures from other ingredients like nuts and dried fruit can be added to any cream cheese fruit dip.
- This light and perfectly sweetened Pumpkin Fruit Dip is the quintessential Fall party appetizer or after school snack.
- This easy to make smooth and creamy Cheesecake Fruit Dip has just enough sweet and has a secret ingredient that will have everyone begging for more.
- My Chocolate Fruit Dip is rich and perfectly sweet. Fresh fruit and cookies taste so good with this spread!
- Create an easy-to-make snack and pair apple slices, waffle sticks and celery with this kid-friendly Peanut Butter Dip treat.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip tastes like cookie dough and is totally safe to eat and is a quick and easy no bake recipe.
- Honey-Vanilla Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is a light and fluffy 4-ingredient recipe.
- If you're a fan of Girl Scout Cookies, you'll definitely love the sweet taste of this Samoas Dip.
Watch the recipe video below!
Chocolate Fruit Dip
FRUIT DIP BASE:
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces heavy cream
If you are making chocolate fruit dip, ALSO ADD:
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips (melted)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
If you are making cheesecake fruit dip, ADD:
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
If you are making peanut butter fruit dip, ADD:
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
If you are making pumpkin fruit dip, ADD:
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice)
To make chocolate fruit dip:
- To melt the chocolate chips, microwave using 50% power in 1 minute increments, stirring after each minute, until melted and smooth.
- To make fruit dip, combine all ingredients. Mix together until smooth using electric hand mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment.
- Serve with biscotti cookies and fresh fruit. Dip will be very thick because of the melted chocolate, so a spreading knife is recommended if the fruit is soft.
To make cheesecake fruit dip:
- Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form by beating with a whisk attachment on high speed. Add cream cheese and marshmallow creme and continue to beat on high speed until well blended and fluffy. Add vanilla and almond extracts and blend until well mixed.
To make peanut butter fruit dip:
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium high speed until well combined and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
To make pumpkin fruit dip:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip heavy cream until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Transfer whipped cream to a separate bowl. In empty stand mixer bowl, beat cream cheese with paddle attachment on medium speed until it is light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape sides. Add heavy cream and repeat until well combined. Scrape sides again.
- In the bowl the whipped cream was in, combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Add pumpkin mixture to stand mixing bowl and mix on low to medium speed until well combined. Scrape and mix on more time.