Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipes are tasty appetizers that are made of a few ingredients and take just minutes to prepare. Everyone loves an easy fruit dip!
Cream cheese fruit dips are a lightly sweet and fluffy dip you’ll love! These easy fruit dips range from seasonal appetizers to recipes that work year round. I find them highly addictive, so if you ever set out a fruit dip with cream cheese at a party, you might want to make sure I’ve eaten dinner first if I’m invited! Seriously, my sister-in-law brought Cheesecake Fruit Dip to Thanksgiving once – it’s a cream cheese marshmallow fruit dip with a hint of almond extract, and I must have eaten half of it.
How do you make cream cheese fruit dip?
- One thing all fruit dip with cream cheese recipes have in common is, you guessed it, the cream cheese. In order to make your dip extra smooth and luscious, ensure your cream cheese is softened, or at room temperature, before mixing.
- You’ll want to use a stand mixer or a hand mixer in order to fully incorporate all of your ingredients.
- These are super easy fruit dip ideas because they don’t require baking, just a few minutes and often just a handful of ingredients.
- Most fruit dip recipes that use cream cheese are sweetened using sugar, honey, maple syrup, etc. Especially tasty are cream cheese fruit dips with brown sugar. They are also usually thinned out until a desired consistency is reached using ingredients like heavy whipping cream or milk.
- Fruit dips can also be served with cookies or even a salty savory option like pretzels.
- Additional flavors and textures from other ingredients like nuts and dried fruit can be added to any cream cheese fruit dip.
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip recipes:
- Make Cherry Pretzel Salad Dip when you are craving something cherry and a little less time consuming than a traditional cherry dessert.
- Chocolate Fruit Dip tastes like a heavenly chocolate cheesecake. It’s the perfect sweet appetizer or dessert when served with cookies and fruit.
- Full of tangy cream cheese accented with tart orange, sweet cranberries this festive Cranberry Orange Cream Cheese Dip for Crackers is perfect for all of your holiday parties, from happy hour to watching the big games!
- This light and perfectly sweetened Pumpkin Fruit Dip is the quintessential Fall party appetizer or after school snack.
- French Quarter Pecan Cheese Spread Recipe is a unique mix of sweet and savory pecan praline sauce served over dressed up cream cheese.
- This easy to make smooth and creamy Cheesecake Fruit Dip has just enough sweet and has a secret ingredient that will have everyone begging for more.
- Funfetti Birthday Cake Dip is perfect for serving up at parties or enjoying by yourself when a craving strikes! Ready in just 5 minutes and made with cake mix, cream cheese, cool whip, and rainbow sprinkles!
- Create an easy-to-make snack and pair apple slices, waffle sticks and celery with this kid-friendly Peanut Butter Dip treat.
- Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Dip is ready in minutes and a great sweet snack or dessert. Perfect for fall!
- If you need an easy appetizer for the holidays, this Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip will do the trick! Just three ingredients including cream cheese, cranberry sauce and sugar.
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake Dip – A sweet and tangy dip that tastes just like key lime cheesecake! This dip is no bake and super simple to whip up. The perfect cool and creamy summer dessert!
- Quick and easy peaches and cream dip recipe, made with simple ingredients. Rich and creamy and perfect filling for peaches and cream cream cake or pie.
- Pina Colada Dip. It only has 4 ingredients, comes together in 5 minutes and is soooo good.
- Raspberry kefir cream cheese fruit dip is so tasty! Made from the best probiotic source, kefir cheese is your healthiest treat from parties to breakfast. This raspberry kefir cream cheese will help improve your gut flora and is easy on the digestive system. Use the full instruction to make this wonderful recipe from scratch using real milk kefir grains.
Watch the recipe video below of me making my favorite Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipes!
Chocolate Fruit Dip
FRUIT DIP BASE:
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces heavy cream
If you are making chocolate fruit dip, ALSO ADD:
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
If you are making cheesecake fruit dip, ADD:
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
If you are making peanut butter fruit dip, ADD:
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
If you are making pumpkin fruit dip, ADD:
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
To make chocolate fruit dip:
- To melt the chocolate chips, microwave using 50% power in 1 minute increments, stirring after each minute, until melted and smooth.
- To make fruit dip, combine all ingredients. Mix together until smooth using electric hand mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment.
- Serve with biscotti cookies and fresh fruit. Dip will be very thick because of the melted chocolate, so a spreading knife is recommended if the fruit is soft.
To make cheesecake fruit dip:
- Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form by beating with a whisk attachment on high speed. Add cream cheese and marshmallow creme and continue to beat on high speed until well blended and fluffy. Add vanilla and almond extracts and blend until well mixed.
To make peanut butter fruit dip:
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium high speed until well combined and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
To make pumpkin fruit dip:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip heavy cream until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Transfer whipped cream to a separate bowl. In empty stand mixer bowl, beat cream cheese with paddle attachment on medium speed until it is light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape sides. Add heavy cream and repeat until well combined. Scrape sides again.
- In the bowl the whipped cream was in, combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Add pumpkin mixture to stand mixing bowl and mix on low to medium speed until well combined. Scrape and mix on more time.