Easy Peanut Butter Fudge requires no special cooking skills to make. All you need are a few simple ingredients and a microwave.
This super sweet and simple microwave fudge couldn't be easier to make, and any peanut lovers will think it's delicious. It's perfect any time of year, but especially great for holidays!
Why this recipe works:
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge is very similar to my Five Minute Microwave Fudge, except instead of chocolate, peanut butter is the star of this fudge. Oh my. I just came up with an idea. What if I were to combine the two?
When we were kids we used to combine a scoop of peanut butter and some powdered sugar in a cup, give it a stir, and eat it with a spoon. Don't judge - it was good!
This easy no cook peanut butter fudge reminds me of what we did as a kid, only this is about a million times better.
How to make this recipe:
I make two kinds of fudge. Old fashioned fudge that requires a stovetop and a candy thermometer and easy fudge that literally requires you to combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and pop it into the microwave.
For my super easy recipe, I combine butter, peanut butter, vanilla and confectioners' sugar in a large glass bowl. To cook this "no cook" fudge I alternate heating in the microwave and stirring until it's nice and smooth. At that point I pour it into a parchment lined 8-inch square pan.
I do like a little crunch with my fudge so I press some crushed peanuts on top. I also love a little salty with my sweet so I sprinkle some flaked salt on top too. That's it! Super easy!
Make it for dessert. Make it when you have a sweet tooth that won't go away. Make it for Christmas and add it to your Christmas cookie tray. This peanut butter fudge it just too easy not to make!
Even though I don't make this fudge the old fashioned way, I still think it tastes like old fashioned peanut butter fudge you'd find in a candy shop!
Love making fudge? Here are a few of my other favorite fudge recipes:
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pound confectioner's sugar
- ¼ cup peanuts (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon flaked salt
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with foil lined parchment paper.
- Combine butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar in large microwave safe bowl. Cover with a plate and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Repeat one more time and stir. The mixture should be totally smooth and creamy.
- Pour into prepared pan. Top with peanuts and salt, pressing them into the fudge.
- Allow fudge to set at room temperature. If your house is warm and fudge doesn't appear to be setting, you can refrigerate. To slice, lift fudge out of pan and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 1 inch cubes.