THIS POST first appeared over at Real Housemoms where I’m a contributor.
Sweet Potato Stacks make a fantastic fall side dish because the thinly sliced sweet potatoes coated in coconut oil cook up in just minutes!
How to make Sliced Sweet Potato Stacks:
- 1 extra large sweet potato
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- Slice the potato as thin as you can. Unless you have expert knife skills, a mandolin is your friend.
- Melt coconut oil until its a liquid and toss it with sliced sweet potatoes and half the salt and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Using a large muffin tin, add stacks of potatoes.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter and combine with remaining salt, rosemary, and parmesan cheese. Spoon on top of potato stacks.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until tender.