If you're looking for a quick and healthy side salad to accompany your meal, look no further than this easy Spicy Peanut Asian Slaw.
I don't know what my obsession with peanuts in savory dishes is lately, but I just can't get enough.
The main motivation for creating my Spicy Peanut Asian Slaw is because of my obsession for peanuts. Plus, I can't seem to get enough rice noodles either! What is happening to me?
Spicy Peanut Asian Slaw
spicy peanut vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 jalapeno (stem and seeds removed (less depending on desired spice))
- 6 cups raw crunchy vegetables (chopped small (I used equal portions broccoli, carrots, green cabbage, red cabbage, jicama, green bell pepper, radish, celery))
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- To make the dressing, combine all dressing ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Toss with veggies and peanuts.
- Serve cold. Best if eaten immediately, but it will keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator for about a day.