Enjoy staying hydrated with this Autumn Infused Water recipe with the fall flavors of apple, plum, pear, and cinnamon.
Why this recipe works:
Often times, when we're looking for a good drink recipe, we overlook infused water.
- This recipe is simply a combination of water, my favorite fall fruits, and cinnamon sticks.
- It is incredibly easy to make and you can continue to add water to the fruit.
- The fall flavor is very subtle, but it's good. If you aren't great at drinking enough water, this may be a useful way for you to keep hydrated.
Here's how to make it:
- Simply slice the apple, pear, and plum. Discard the seeds and pit, and add the sliced fruit to a jar.
- Add a couple cinnamon sticks.
- Then, fill the jar with water and keep it in the refrigerator.
Whenever you're thirsty, pour yourself a glass and continue to refill the water so that the fruit is always submerged.
Feel free to add a squeeze of lemon!
My kids were so excited when they saw me make this water. In fact, they wanted it in their water bottles on the first day of school.
When I make my infused water, I always prefer to slice my fruit thin to expose as much surface area as possible to maximize the flavor. I've been feeling so good about myself lately having improved these habits!
Autumn Infused Water
- 1 apple (sliced thin)
- 1 plum (sliced thin)
- 1 pear (sliced thin)
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with ice water. Keep in refrigerator and continue to add more water as needed. Infused water will last a couple of days.