Posted by Krissyhttps://selfproclaimedfoodie.com/jalapeno-popper-chicken-flautas/
© 2016 Self Proclaimed Foodie. All rights reserved.
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Flautas
Feed a crowd at any game time party with these incredibly delicious and easy to make Jalapeno Popper Chicken Flautas finger foods.
chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
ounces cream cheese, softened
jalapenos, stems and seeds removed, finely chopped
teaspoon garlic powder
cups Mexican blend shredded cheese (cheddar, jack, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, jalapenos, salt, cumin, garlic powder, and shredded cheese.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the 16 tortillas and roll tightly.
- Generously spray baking sheet with cooking spray and place rolled flautas in a single layer with the seam side down on greased pan. Spray tops of flautas with more cooking spray.
- Bake until cheese is melty and tortillas begin to turn golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm on their own or with guacamole or fresh toppings like cilantro or additional jalapeno, if desired.