Coconut Lime Daquiri
Blend up this three ingredient Coconut Lime Daiquiri. It's simple to make and in minutes you'll have a tasty, tart, & refreshing tropical cocktail.
Servings 1 cocktail
- 4 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 1 cup ice
A few tips:
- This recipe is for a single cocktail, however it easily doubles, triples, or you can make for a crowd by adjusting the serving size in the recipe below.
- Since this is a blended ice drink, it is best consumed right away.
- To keep your drink cold longer, you can serve in a frozen glass.
- This is not a sweet cocktail. The lime definitely makes it a bit tart, but I like it that way. If you prefer your cocktails to be sweet, just add some simple syrup!
Calories: 629kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Sodium: 57mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 76g | Vitamin C: 8.5mg