Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Foil Packs
If you're looking for a tasty meal that's easy to make, grill up these Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Foil Packs for a satisfying dinner without the mess!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound baby yellow potatoes
- 1 pound raw shrimp shell removed and deveined
- 1 pound cajun sausage sliced into thin pieces
- 4 ears corn cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions or green shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
Prior to cooking, boil the baby potatoes for 10 minutes and then drain. If you skip this step, your potatoes will be crunchy.
Add all ingredients to a resealable bag or large bowl and toss to coat.
Tear off six large rectangles of food. Place an even amount of each ingredient on the foil and be sure to place all the shrimp pieces on the top. Fold the foil packs tightly.
Preheat grill to 350 degrees F.
Place the foil packs, with the shrimp on top of the other ingredients, on the preheated grill and cook for 20-25 minutes until the shrimp has cooked through and all the ingredients are hot.