Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
Brussels Sprouts and Bacon in the Air Fryer are the best and easiest way to cook this recipe! Only two ingredients needed to make this classic combination.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 pound bacon see note
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts
Add the bacon to the air fryer basket and avoid overlapping as much as possible. Cook on 360 degrees F for 15 minutes, turning half way through. The goal is to only partially cook the bacon.
While the bacon is cooking, trim the brussels sprouts by giving the bottom a fresh cut and then slicing lengthwise to cut in half. Place in large bowl.
Remove the bacon and chop into large pieces. Discard excess grease from the air fryer. Add chopped bacon to brussels sprouts and toss.
Add partially cooked bacon and brussels sprouts to the air fryer. Cook on 400 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes to ensure they are evenly cooked. Serve hot.
About the bacon:
About the brussels sprouts:
- I highly recommend using bacon ends and pieces. Just thinly slice any chunks. It's usually the same quality bacon but at less of a cost.
- Uncured bacon often cooks quicker than cured bacon. Just keep an eye on it while it's cooking to prevent burning.
About the air fryer:
- If you like them really crispy, pull the outer leaves off when you trim them but be sure to cook them up. The single leaves get completely crisp and are a nice addition.
- Because the bacon is salty, I didn't add any salt to the brussels sprouts.
- I find that they all cook a little bit differently depending on the size and shape of the fry basket.
- Always check on your food to prevent burning and don't hesitate to give it a good shake.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 404mg | Potassium: 553mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 876IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2mg