Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Honey Lime Fruit Salad is the easiest and most gorgeous fruit salad recipe you can make. The dressing adds just the right amount of tart and sweet.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 people
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice from two limes
- 1 teaspoon lime zest from one lime
- 6 mint leaves sliced into thin strips
- 1 pint strawberries stem removed and halved or quartered
- 2 champagne mangoes peeled and cut into small chunks
- 4 kiwi peel and sliced into small chunks
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced, slightly underripe is best
- 1 pound blueberries about 3 1/2 cups
To prepare fruit salad:
Combine all fruit in large bowl. Just before serving, cover with dressing and toss to combine.
Add entire fruit salad to serving dish and serve immediately.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 67.6mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.5mg