Spinach Artichoke Dip
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip is a favorite party appetizer, especially when you use this fresh spinach recipe that's full of flavor.
Servings 8 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic herb blend
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach pre-washed baby spinach, packed, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup cheddar gruyere cheese grated
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and garlic herb blend. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach, and shredded cheese.
Transfer dip to an 8x8 inch (or equivalent size) baking dish. Bake until bubbly and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Serve hot with crackers or sliced bread.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 106mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1485IU | Vitamin C: 7.7mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 0.6mg