Easy Breakfast Potatoes
Start your day off right with a hearty breakfast of a couple of eggs and some perfectly seasoned and delicious Easy Breakfast Potatoes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 pounds potatoes chopped into small pieces, skin optional (I prefer yukon gold or red, but will use whatever I have on hand)
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary minced (optional, but recommended)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare rimmed baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well to evenly coat potatoes and onion with oil and spices.
Arrange in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until tender and golden brown, flipping half way through cooking time, for a total of 30-40 minutes.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 605mg | Potassium: 988mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 28.1mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 7.6mg