Apple Ginger Stone Wall Cocktail
If you're looking for the perfect fall cocktail, this sparkling Apple Ginger Stone Wall Cocktail is made with muddled ginger, apple cider, and bourbon.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 cocktail
- One 1-inch piece of fresh ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 1 1/2 ounces apple cider
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled ginger beer or ginger tonic
- lime and apple peel for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the ginger with the simple syrup. Add the bourbon and cider.
Fill the shaker with ice and shake well.
Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass and top with the ginger beer.
Garnish with the lime wedge and apple slice/peel.