Virgin Mango Lime Margarita
This non-alcoholic kid friendly Virgin Mango Lime Margarita takes only minutes to make and is full of tangy sweet fruit that blends up perfectly smooth.
Servings 4 drinks
- 16 ounces frozen mango
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup simple syrup
- ½ cup water
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. If your mango is very frozen, you may need to add even more water to make it thin enough to drink, but I prefer this version and to let it melt as we drink it.
Garnish with lime and enjoy. To make the adult version, just pour in some tequila and stir or blend.
- You can transform this virgin margarita recipe into any kind of blended fruit cocktail simply by replacing the water with your favorite alcohol. Tequila, rum, vodka and whiskey all work great and create very different tasting cocktails.
- If you want to use fresh mango, replace the water with ice.
- Although I recommend using freshly squeezed orange and lime juice, you can use bottled. You can also replace the lime with lemon juice, if needed.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 1304IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg