Southwestern Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
If you're looking for a new family dinner idea, this Southwestern Turkey Meatloaf is packed with protein and flavor and is super easy to make.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 pound ground turkey white meat
- 1 pound ground turkey dark meat
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips or taco shells crushed
- 15 ounces black beans 1 can, drained
- 4 ounces diced green chile
- 1/2 cup corn fresh or frozen
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup mexican blend cheese cheddar, jack, etc., shredded
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Add to loaf pan and shape into a loaf, cutting a diagonal pattern into the top with a sharp knife.
Cook in preheated oven for 55-60 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Serve hot with avocado, sour cream, and/or salsa or serve cold on a sandwich or in a salad.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 610mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 2.7mg