Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes with peppers and onions turn out crispy on the outside, soft and tender on the inside, and oh-so-delicious!
Servings 4 people
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes washed, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes (The smaller you cut your potatoes, the faster they will cook)
- 1 yellow onion peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper stem and seeds removed, chopped
- 1 jalapeno stem and seeds removed, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Optional but encouraged: place cut potatoes in a large bowl of water for at least 30 minutes to over night. I've found that when I soak my potatoes, they are extra soft in the middle and crisp up wonderfully. Drain and shake off any excess water.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add everything to the air fryer.
Cook at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes, shaking the basket to redistribute every 5-10 minutes or so (do this over the sink if your air fryer has slits on the side that will allow any liquid to spill out). When done, find the largest potato and check for doneness. If not completely soft in the middle, shake and continue cooking in five minute increments until done.
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 324mg | Potassium: 878mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 45.7mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1.5mg