Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Rice
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Rice combines an easy and delicious vegetable side dish recipe with low carb cauliflower benefits!
Servings: 6 servings
- 32 ounces cauliflower rice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs Your choice of rosemary, thyme, basil (or a combination of all three)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
On large baking sheet, combine all ingredients except about 1/2 cup of the shredded parmesan. Mix to evenly distribute the oil, cheese, and herbs over the cauliflower. Spread in an even layer. Top with remaining 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 30min. No need to stir during cooking. Serve warm.
- You buy a head of cauliflower at the grocery store or the farmers market and pulse it in the food processor until it is finely chopped, or you can buy cauliflower rice ready to use at the store.
- You can use frozen cauliflower rice or thaw it prior to cooking. If frozen, you may need to increase cooking time.
- The parmesan can be grated from a block or your can buy a package of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Fresh herbs can be used in place of the dried herbs. If using fresh, double the amount and mince before adding.
- Salt was not added to this recipe because the parmesan and herbs give it plenty of flavor, but feel free to add some at the end if you prefer!
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 427mg | Potassium: 483mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 72.8mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 1.1mg