Damn Good Fruit Salad
Want to make some Damn Good Fruit Salad that everyone will love? Here's the perfect recipe with a secret ingredient that you may have never thought to use.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chopped
- 4 kiwis peeled and chopped
- 2 bananas slightly firm, chopped
- 1 pint strawberries hulled and chopped
- 1 pint blackberries (or blueberries)
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd See notes for link to homemade lemon curd
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint sliced into thin ribbons
In a large bowl, combine fruit with lemon curd. Gently toss to combine.
Garnish with ribbons of freshly cut mint.
- Use a variety of fresh fruit. I find it tastes best when you cut it into uniform small pieces. This method of making fruit salad tastes best with tropical fruits (mango, kiwi, pineapple, banana) along with berries.
- Use store bought lemon curd or make your own using this recipe: https://selfproclaimedfoodie.com/lemon-curd/
- This fruit salad is best if served on the same day. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 269IU | Vitamin C: 112mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg