My easy, delicious, and perfect for fall Honeycrisp Sangria is made with the most incredible locally produced apple cinnamon infused vodka and hard cider.
- 4 ounces apple vodka I recommend Wild Roots
- 1/2 large honeycrisp apple about 1/2 cup, cubed, skin on
- orange peel just the orange outer peel, not the white pith
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 4 ounces apple cider honeycrisp recommended, chilled
- 12 ounces hard apple cider I recommend Reverend Nat's
In a small bowl or glass, combine vodka and cut apples with orange peel. Let steep for a minimum of 15 minutes or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator (longer is better).
When ready to serve, add simple syrup, lemon juice, and apple cider. Stir well to combine.
Spoon steeped fruit into two glasses and divide remaining liquid evenly between the two glasses as well. Discard the orange peel.
Top each glass with hard cider.
Garnish with fresh orange peel or a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 289mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg