Leftover Turkey Salad
After the holiday, transform your leftover Thanksgiving turkey into this Leftover Turkey Salad made with the yummy fall flavors of fresh apple and pecans.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 cups cooked turkey chopped
- 3 green onions with the whites and start of the greens sliced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 sprigs parsley stems removed, diced
- 1 small apple chopped (skin on, honey crisp recommended)
- 1/4 cup raw pecans
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup greek yogurt or mayonnaise or a combination of both
Combine all ingredients except the yogurt/mayonnaise in large bowl and stir to combine.
Add yogurt and/or mayonnaise and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 5.2mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1.1mg