Blueberry Vinaigrette Summer Salad
Can you think of a better lunch than a delicious and healthy Blueberry Vinaigrette Summer Salad made with a homemade salad dressing from fresh blueberries?
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons high quality olive oil
- 1 shallot minced
- 1-2 sprigs of parsley and/or basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- blanched asparagus
- sugar snap peas
- feta cheese
- fresh blueberries
- Diamond slivered almonds
To make vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in blender. Process until smooth.
Makes enough for four small salads.
To make salad, pile as much or as little of the salad ingredients listed above according to preference in a large bowl and top with vinaigrette.