Grilled Shrimp with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
This red pepper marinated Grilled Shrimp with this scratch made Roasted Red Pepper Aioli makes the perfect flavorful summer appetizer or dinner.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 6 large cloves garlic peeled
- 2 egg yolks room temperature
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta® Roasted Bell Pepper drained and chopped (Reserve brine for marinade)
- 1 tablespoon Mezzetta® Deli Sliced Tamed Jalapeno Peppers
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp washed, deveined, tails left on
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoons fresh rosemary minced
- roasted red bell pepper brine
Place the garlic in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
Add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, roasted red peppers, and jalapenos and process until well combined. Scrape the sides.
While the machine is still running, add the oil in a thin, steady stream until it is completely incorporated and the mixture is thickened.
Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Refrigerate until ready to use.