Maple Bourbon Apple Cider
This Maple Bourbon Apple Cider is a fantastic fall and holiday cocktail. Keep it warm in your slow cooker or bring it along to the game in a thermos.
In a medium size saucepot over low heat, or in a slow cooker set to low, combine all ingredients and stir.
Ladle into cups and serve warm, not hot.
If serving cold, combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice or a pitcher. Stir or shake to combine, then serve over ice.
- Any kind of apple cider will work. I recommend unfiltered cider. My preference is for Trader Joe's Honeycrisp or Pink Lady Unfiltered Apple Cider.
- Any kind of bourbon whiskey will work as well. It's just a matter of preference.
- I prefer freshly squeezed lemon juice but you can use bottled.
- Only use real maple syrup.
- Once all of the ingredients have been added, taste and adjust to taste, if desired.
- Recipe can easily be multiplied to serve a large crowd.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 283mg | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 0.3mg