Homemade Ranch Dressing
Homemade Ranch Dressing tastes far better than any store bought ranch dressing. Homemade mayonnaise, buttermilk, and herbs create this easy creamy dressing.
Servings: 16 servings
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise homemade is best, link in notes
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp dill I use freeze dried, but you can use fresh or dried
- 1 tsp parsley I use freeze dried, but you can use fresh or dried
- 1 tsp chives I use freeze dried, but you can use fresh or dried
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice optional
recipe for homemade mayonnaise: https://tenacrebaker.com/homemade-mayonnaise/
Recipe makes about 2 cups of ranch dressing. Serving size based on 2 Tbsp of dressing.
Calories: 152kcal | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 24mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 19mg