This sweet and sparkling Witches' Brew made with fruit juice is a fun Halloween party drink for all ages and can easily be made into an adult cocktail too.
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 750 milliliter bottle sparkling apple cider or 4 cups apple cider
- 1 750 milliliter bottle sparkling white grape juice or sparkling wine
- dry ice
In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine orange juice and lemon juice. Add apple cider (or sparkling cider). Add sparkling white grape juice (or sparkling wine).
Slowly add dry ice to punch bowl or pitcher and ensure fluid level is not all the way at the top, otherwise the dry ice may make it boil over. Reserve small chunks of dry ice for individual cups (only if serving to adults - dry ice should not be given directly to children).
Serve immediately. Makes about 11 cups.
- When adding dry ice, be sure to not fill your punch bowl or cauldron too full with the liquid because the dry ice will make it bubble over (I speak from experience).
- This drink can actually be made of whatever you want, but I found this combination to be best. The orange juice combined with the apple and white grape juices produces a cool orange-yellow color. Perfect for Halloween.
- Since this drink is 100% juice, if you find it to be too sweet, you can dilute it by as much as half with club soda.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 221mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 25.2mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg