Mango Pineapple Smoothie
If you're looking for a tasty quick breakfast that will mentally transport you to a tropical beach, this MANGO PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE will do the trick!
Servings 2 smoothies
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 medium banana
- 1 1/2 cups water
- vanilla protein powder optional
Variations and quick tips:
- Instead of water, try using coconut water, lite coconut milk, oat milk, or some kind of nut milk.
- I do like to add some vanilla protein powder so that it keeps me full longer, but that part is totally optional. Other options to add protein could also be hemp seed, flax meal, or some kind of nut butter.
- Since this recipe uses frozen fruit, no additional ice is needed to make it cold. If your blender has a difficult time with frozen fruit, let it thaw a bit on the counter or defrost partially in the microwave.
- I always like to add fresh or frozen greens to my smoothie for an added boost of vitamins and fiber. The fruit flavor often masks the flavor of the added greens. Spinach and kale are my favorties.
- Add some toasted coconut for crunch. YUM!
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 484IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg