Creamy Fruit Salad
If you're looking for an easy side dish that can feed a crowd, you must make this Creamy Fruit Salad made with instant vanilla pudding and a ton of fruit!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 quart or two 15 ounce cans sliced peaches, with juice
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks, with juice
- 1 5 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pound strawberries stemmed and quartered
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch grapes stems removed
In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapple, all the juice from the fruit, and vanilla pudding mix. Mix well until the pudding mix is dissolved.
Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries and grapes.
Chill until serving time.