Tequila Pina Colada
Shake up your traditional drink with this Tequila Pina Colada made with silver tequila, coconut cream, fresh pineapple, plus pineapple and lime juice.
Servings 1 cocktail
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple frozen or fresh
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces coconut cream
- 2 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lime juice
- You can substitute the fresh pineapple with frozen, but if you do you may want to omit the ice.
- Want to make this cocktail super fancy? Use a pineapple corer and slicer, then serve the pina colada right in the pineapple shell with a straw!
- Since this is a frozen blended cocktail, you can also freeze your glass prior to serving to keep it extra cold.
- Swap out the tequila with rum and you'll have a whole new tropical drink!
Calories: 505kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin C: 55.2mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 2.6mg