With a little black food coloring and Asian marinade, these spooky Stranger Wings look like roasted bat wings and are the perfect Halloween party food!
Servings 6 wings
- 6 whole chicken wings I used a 1.81 pound package
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 5 green onions minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black food coloring
Combine all ingredients in a gallon sized resealable bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least an hour up to over night (I soaked mine over night).
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Shake off excess marinade and line wings in a single layer on baking sheet. Discard marinade. Bake wings in preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until the meat is tender and begins to pull away from the bone.