Citrus Beer Sangria
Citrus Beer Sangria that is sweet, bubbly, and refreshing! Beer or hard cider is mixed with citrus and vodka to create an easy and tasty pitcher cocktail.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 large grapefruit washed and thinly sliced
- 1 large navel orange washed and thinly sliced
- 1 large lemon washed and thinly sliced
- 1 large lime washed and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 36 ounces wheat beer or hard cider (3-12 oz. bottles), chilled
Combine sliced fruit, pineapple juice and vodka in medium sized container. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but overnight is recommended.
Transfer mixture to a pitcher.
When you’re ready to serve, combine beer with fruit mixture in a large pitcher.
Serve over ice and enjoy!
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 272mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 695IU | Vitamin C: 49.7mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 0.5mg