These lemon blueberry swirl Mini No Bake Cheesecakes only take a few minutes to make and are the perfect quick and easy dessert.
I get my recipe inspiration from all sorts of places. Wanna know why I wanted to make these mini no bake cheesecakes? I have been making pumpkin everything lately and I needed a break. I wanted an easy dessert that didn’t have anything to do with fall. No pumpkin. No squash. No root vegetables.
Well, although the cheesecakes are quite tasty on their own, I wanted to add some flavor. I figured adding a dollop of lemon and blueberry would make them more interesting, but swirling the two flavors together would really take them to the next level.
Needless to say, any dessert that only takes a few minutes to throw together makes me very happy.
You can use any toppings you like, and if you’re looking for something quick and easy, just use jam and lemon curd!
Mini No Bake Cheesecakes
- 6 mini graham cracker shells
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Optional toppings include sweetened blueberry puree lemon curd, jam
- In the bowl of your stand mixer with the paddle attached, blend cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Scrap sides, add heavy cream, and switch from the paddle to the whisk. Blend on medium high speed until well blended and fluffy. Add sugar and continue to blend until smooth.
- Spoon filling into shells and spread to create an even layer.
- If desired, add a small amount of topping and swirl with a knife or a toothpick. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.